Thursday 15 May, 2008

I'm back

aahh... after a mad 2 week post my injury, im back to my world.. :) feels nice when ppl are concerned, keep callin and messaging everyday wishing a speedy recovery. This one long week when i was at home (spending most of the time sleeping :)thanks to the tablets)i learnt quite a few things.. 1) i cannot live without ppl (esp friends) 2) impossible without the comp, music, tv and most importantly my Mobile.. 3)I've always thought im a ppl person. A person who can talk for hours and make grt friends, but this 1 week made me more of a silent person. I hope this does not become a part of my character itself!! i wld dread that.

Thanks to the accident that im not going to get my vehicle again :( i will miss her a lot.. lets see.. hopefully i shld be able to convince ppl at home in a few weeks. I wld be handicapped without her!!!!!

And since the day i was given a clean chit from the doc that my brain is intact, i was set free! :) i watched quite a lot of movies and caught up with loads of music. Got permission to the comp today and here I am as Bryan Adams says...