Wednesday 25 July, 2007

What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?

The day light breaks again. Another day has begun. But still no sleep has come. My body is weary,my mind overworked. I lie awake thinking.... But what I am unsure. I need to break free from the cycle I endure.

Everyday is the same and the nights are undistinguished. I feel as though I am being pushed along with the tide. Unable to set free from the everyday flow.

This is not me I need to change... but I am unable to change.

I need to be unchained from the clutch of an ordinary one..and become that person I have always longed for. Express myself in every way, and conquer the dreams as I lie awake.

I wonder...It takes a day to make a dream, but it takes many nights for a seed to become a tree.

We are making an endless journey, but no ladder is without an end..

Problems may fall like rain, but every seed has its season.

I want to be like a flower. Not sure of when it would die but enjoying life to its fullest till it withers. I want to stand as tall as a flower would,as long as I can. I will stand.That is what I plan...

The person i perceive to become is a one who touches every one's life in a positive way and leave a mark before i fade away...

I may fall,but that won't stop me from growing.
my love, friendship and beauty, I always will show.

I may even be crushed,but I will never lose faith in my dreams..