Wednesday 20 June, 2007

Life... We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be...

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb

Every1 says, "How the time flies." The days go by and they are years, and the years finally become our whole life. Each daily portion can be wasted, or it can be a pleasure, before it is gone forever. If a bedtime review of the day concludes that we were too stressed, too busy, didn't accomplish anything, didn't have any fun, then it has been another lost piece of precious life… after all wat do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other… the mundane activities of our lives ( atleast my life to be more defined) has pushed me to a corner where I am left alone with no acquaintances at all… for who and what the hell am I working and studying so hard? For people around me, who are the so called happy ppl to see me big in life.. Sheer shit.. Ask them to come into my shoe. They’ll probably realize what they are loosing… I was not like this… though not too very successful as wat they call it... yet I was happy.. Happy to be myself amongst the ones I Luv.

Perhaps we are putting off our enjoyment until we have more time, or money, or some other improved condition. The trouble with that is that it might never happen, or it may be too long in coming. Wats the use when we’ve lost it and still fighting a lost game?? For whom is this extra time, lots of money?? For the second and third generations?? No way… I would have lost all that I yearned for by the moment I feel its part time. It's so important to accept this time, this very minute, as something of fantastic value that will very soon be gone ceaselessly.
There are many ways that I realize to ensure that i make the best of my time...ive decided to bring back the time I lost to ensoy with myself and with others...

ive decided to face problems bravely, confidently, and improve on situation, no matter what state it be in. Be good to feel good. Be active and improve your mind. Laugh, relax, and sleep well and of course eat well... :)

Life is mostly froth and bubble;
Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in our own. - Adam Gordon

Writing in a soul view to bring back the lost child in me… hope to find her soon…